Those users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on their computer, can configure their browser to that effect.
Most browsers today allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- The cookies are never accepted.
- The browser asks the user if each cookie should be accepted.
- The cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the possibility to specify better which cookies have to be accepted and which ones are not. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third-party cookies.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
In addition, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or in aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to the legal norms and all your data protection rights will be respected according to the current regulation.
Cookies are files created in the user's browser to register their activity on the Website and allow a more fluid and personalized navigation.